Antimicrobial Room Lighting
COVID has made us keenly aware of microbes and contaminants in our environment. Our Pūr-led™ Series 405nm Vyv antimicrobial lighting provides hospitals and other healthcare environments with superior lighting that kills and stops the growth of viruses including SARS-COV-2 and Influenza-A in a matter of hours.
These innovative lighting products are made in the USA, in Rhode Island, and can be customized to your specific application.
From operating rooms, to bathrooms, to waiting rooms, these antimicrobial lights can be used anywhere in a hospital or heathcare setting to provide a multi-layered approach to augment standard cleaning practices.
- Vyv kills* viruses, bacteria, fungi, yeasts & mold
- Increase the efficiency of the overall cleaning process
- Provides superior light quality that delivers significantly higher levels of antimicrobal dosage
- Small size enables this antimicrobial spectrum to be used within a variety of applications from small scale product integration to general ambient lighting
- Customized product solutions outside of traditional or standard shapes, sizes or configurations
- Meets international standards for continuous and unrestricted use around all life forms (humans, animals, vegetation)
Retrofit is Easy!
Standard product platforms can be modified and adapted to satisfy the needs of a particular application
Customized product solutions outside of traditional or standard shapes, sizes or configurations
Integration of technology solutions into most product platforms
Antimicrobial White Mode
3000K or 4000K White Light
With phosphor, the ‘Antimicrobial+Light Mode’ is a single diode, 3000K or 4000K white light that provides general ambient illumination together with a continuous antimicrobial solution
Enhanced Antimicrobial Mode
405nm Violet Light
Without phosphor, the ‘Enhanced Antimicrobial Mode’ is a saturated violet color, consistent with 405nm wavelength visible light and delivering up to 3X the continuous antimicrobial action